- The Old Gallery Wellness Center, housed in a seasonal cabin behind the main building, offers space for certified local practitioners to offer a variety of alternative therapies. Most are offered on a sliding fee scale.
- The Old Gallery hosts a weekly walking/running group where members of the community, from beginners to expert athletes, meet to go for an hour’s run or walk.
- In the summer, the Gallery hosts the Run Like the Wind 5/10K Fun Run/Walk, that draws runners both from the community and many other states and countries.
- Two certified Yoga Instructors hold classes in beginning, intermediate and advanced Yoga up to 3 times a week at the Gallery. Workshops are also given on particular areas of interest to participants.
- The Old Gallery is a delivery point for the organic food co-op, Door to Door Organics. Residents of Allenspark and the surrounding community can order organic produce on line and have it delivered once a week to the Gallery.
- The Old Gallery has the only playground in the Allenspark area, built with a grant from Great Outdoors Colorado. The playground was installed in the summer of 2010, and the restroom will be constructed in the near future.
- Nutrition classes are held at The Old Gallery. Community members have had the opportunity to learn about healthy eating and live foods from a local resident who is certified in nutrition.
- AA, Al-Anon, and OA meetings are available at The Old Gallery in a quiet space where these meetings can take place in confidentiality. Residents are grateful for the opportunity to attend meetings in their own town with friends and neighbors, rather than driving 30 minutes to the next closest meeting place.
($10/session or $85 for 10 sessions)
Mondays – 6:00-7:15 – Peggy– firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesdays – 9:30-10:15 – Yoga for absolute beginners! Peggy Donahue
Thursdays – 6:00 – 7:15 – Pam Fleming – email@example.com 970-215-7907
Fridays – 8:30-9:45 – intermediate – Rebecca – firstname.lastname@example.org
Fridays – 10:00-11:00 – beginner/restorative - Rebecca
Saturdays – 8:00 - 9:15 – Pam Fleming - NEW
12 Step Programs
Alcoholics Anonymous - Wed – 5:00-6:00 pm
AlAnon – Mondays – 5:00-6:00 pm
Overeaters Anonymous – Thurs – 5:00-6:00